[TR] Seat Belts

Jerry Van Vlack jerryvv at roadrunner.com
Wed Sep 7 16:09:44 MDT 2011

If a TR4A the outer belts do connect at a point low on the wheel housing. 3
Points would connect up higher but be careful and follow instructions
closely as that 3rd point for a shoulder belt I believe needs to be higher
than ones neck. Tough to do on a TR. Maybe someone else can be more specific
as to the 3rd point.
JVV