[TR] Driving Gloves

Bud Rolofson levilevi at comcast.net
Mon Oct 31 23:35:07 MST 2011

Got mine from Pusateri a glove maker in Firenze, (Florence) Italy back
in 2005.  Fingerless driving gloves for $45 and worth every penny.

Bud Rolofson

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)
Z-50A Hardly Davidson 1977 Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)
levilevi at comcast.net