[TR] Driving Gloves

TeriAnn J. Wakeman tjwakeman at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 10:17:18 MDT 2011

>> In New Hampshire, I do top-down til snow on the ground.  Arizonians will
>> laugh...
>>
> Hah hah.  For those who picture Arizonians basking by the pool or playing
> golf all winter, taken in my 'driveway':
>
> http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc499/Ahwahnee18/Snow08.jpg

And this picture was taken of my Land Rover sitting in my driveway
during the mild winter we had last year.

http://www.expeditionlandrover.info/Images/grSNOW.jpg

While not down to New Hampshire standards, Arizona can still get a tad
cool away from the Southern desert and up on the Colorado plateau (I'm
at 7,000 feet).  Unlike Geo's, my TR3 stays inside when there is snow on
the ground.  It is the time for the Land Rover to be my primary vehicle.

Teriann
1961 TR3A
1960 Land Rover