[TR] Proper level in TR6 fuel filter (now running rough)

Joe Merone jmerone at rocketmail.com
Mon Oct 31 10:09:16 MST 2011

Bob.  You have jogged my memory a bit, and you may be on to something.

accidently left the key in the 'on' postion a few weeks back for a very long
time - maybe an hour.  I have heard that this is one sure way to ruin a
Pertronix.  Maybe the coil too.  I thought that these things either worked or
they didn't.  If this is an urban myth, someone please tell me, but I think
I'm looking at swapping a couple of things out to see.

Thanks,
Joe