[TR] [6pack] Proper level in TR6 fuel filter

Kinderlehrer kinderlehrer at comcast.net
Mon Oct 31 09:52:39 MST 2011

Joe, I would think a partially obstructed fuel filter would result in a
hesitation when you punched it and would probably run smooth at constant
RPM.B  You symtoms soundB very similar to what I was experiencing each time
the Petronix started to give out. It certainly wouldn't hurt to replace t he
filter element, but, if that fails, try putting some points in and see what
happens.

B B
Bob