[TR] DAY OF TRIUMPH THREE GENERATIONS now LEGACY CARS

Bob Labuz yellowtr at adelphia.net
Wed Oct 19 10:37:41 MDT 2011

Joe,

You are lucky in that regard. I on the other hand was blessed with 3
wonderful daughters.

Daughter #2 did help once in awhile when she was young handing me a tool
or two while I tinkered on my TR3. The other 2 did not show any interest
in the cars at all.

They are now all grown up and on their own. But there is hope as I now
have a grandson from daughter # 2!

All 3 cars + what motorcycles are left will be willed to the children to
pick and choose as they wish. My only hope is that they keep them in the
family.

My wife has been helping along with car related work when I need a hand
and she loves going out on rides in all 3 cars. That is a big change
over the years as when we were younger she showed no interest at all.
But now, suffering from empty nest syndrome, she is ready and willing.

These cars are a legacy, not only ours but our generation. And anyone
who has maintained or restored one of them should be very proud!

Bob