[TR] DAY OF TRIUMPH THREE GENERATIONS now LEGACY CARS

n197tr4 at cs.com n197tr4 at cs.com
Wed Oct 19 07:45:08 MDT 2011

 Jim and all......thanks for the kind responses to my  70 year old
rhapsodizing.

I have two sons involved...Sean.... & Mark too. I decided a long time ago that
these TRs are legacy cars. They will go to my two sons and five grandchildren
with no stipulations. I think it will all take care of itself without any
direction from me.

I am grateful for the time we have spent over the years with our Triumphs. And
this list and the folks on it have made a major contribution.

Joe A.