[TR] DAY OF TRIUMPH THREE GENERATIONS now LEGACY CARS

John Macartney flywheelcoventry1 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 19 11:39:18 MDT 2011

Joe Alexander wrote:
I decided a long time ago that these TRs are legacy cars.
They will go to my two sons and five grandchildren with no stipulations. I
think it will all take care of itself without any
direction from me.

Hi, Joe
Met your sons (I think) at Watkins Glen in 2008 - but sadly not your
grandchildren. But no stipulations???? **ll, there's seven people who could be
fighting over less than that number of Triumphs when you've gone. Wouldn't it
be an idea for all of them to be tattooed with the commission numbers of the
cars they *can* own and/or drive before the squabbling starts? :)

Cheers,
Jonmac

http://standard-triumph-books.co.uk/