[TR] clutch bleeding

davewillner davewillner at pa.net
Mon Oct 10 16:17:26 MDT 2011

This is what I'll try first, I like the idea of working the m/c first then
the slave since it was new and dry. I bled the slave in the typical fashion
about 6 times by itself with no noticeable results. I know what you mean
about waiting for the wife, not fun... Thanks

Dave Willner
Stroudsburg PA
59 TR3A
70 MGB