[TR] TR 2/3 fan/alternator belts

Cosmo Kramer tr4a2712 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 17 17:31:38 MST 2011

Hi List!
I use to use a thin belt, when I did my conversion to alt. (keeping
the wide pulleys). I didn't care for it that much & switched back to the
standard wide belt, which was a wrestling match that I always one at. Now that
I've pulled the engine & tranny, to install the Christian Marx Rear Engine
Seal, I'm planning on having the Gen/Alt Arm's extension open grove (where the
bolt goes through lengthen so I will be able to install the wide belt on the
three pulleys without a struggle. I figure that's one way of dealing with the
problem.
-Cosmo Kramer