[TR] small wiring harness

davewillner davewillner at pa.net
Thu Nov 17 06:29:48 MST 2011

I second using the British Wiring loom, it's very to install (after you get
the control head back together :) ...they wrap it very tight and stagger the
bullets to allow it to slide down the tube very easily , no problems at all,
and it has the OEM type cloth cover as well. I couldn't snake the first one
I got from one of the "big two" at all, even with all the help and advice
from the list...

Dave Willner
Stroudsburg PA
59 TR3A