[TR] Did 1969 tr6 come with cheesy hubcaps?

Peter pfullam at nycap.rr.com
Tue Nov 15 22:35:43 MST 2011

Hi Mike,

I got a set of early TR6 wheels for my TR4 in 1969. They have the extended
studs, which fit the TR3/TR4 hub caps. I believe the extended studs were for
the Rostyle wheel covers. I could be wrong, but I don't believe these wheels
were standard on the TR250. I later bought 2 more TR6 wheels to mount snow
tires on, and they don't have any studs. They also have 15 air holes, where
the earlier wheels have 12 holes in 3 groups of four.

Pete Fullam
CT19207L