[TR] Did 1969 tr6 come with cheesy hubcaps?

Michael Lang mlang99 at comcast.net
Tue Nov 15 21:05:32 MST 2011

I have a set of 5.5" wide wheels on my TR3 that I was told came off of a
TR250. I always wondered what the purpose was for the extra long hub cap
mounting studs. My TR3 hub caps snap right on but look a bit odd spaced
away from the wheels. The gap makes them easy to remove - just wrap my
fingers around the back edge and pull.

Mike
TS11544L