[TR] Did 1969 tr6 come with cheesy hubcaps?

Andrew S. Mace zoboherald at aol.com
Tue Nov 15 20:57:43 MST 2011

 Correct. I can't find the listing at the moment, but ISTR it worked out to
somewhere in the $2k range....

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph
Herald engine with wings.

Triumph 10 / Herald / Sports 6 vehicle consultant, The Vintage Triumph
Register: http://www.vtr.org

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph Herald
Database: http://triumph-herald.us