[TR] Fwd: TR4 in ice race in 1974

pethier at comcast.net pethier at comcast.net
Mon Nov 14 20:51:47 MST 2011

I got a bounce notice on this from the list.  Did it get distributed the first time?

1973 Triumph Stag LE22439UBW "uncle jack", Sapphire Blue
2004 Suburban 8.1, Sport Red, the only automatic of the bunch
2005 Lotus Elise, Bordeaux Red Pearl
2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4, Berry Red
pethier [at] comcast [dot] net
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier