[TR] Did 1969 tr6 come with cheesy hubcaps?

Steve Smith dogzbody1 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 15 19:12:05 MST 2011

With the general consensus being they are ugly and rattly I wouldn't be
willing to offer quite so much.  Now, let's tell everyone how ugly and
undesirable hardtops and overdrives are....
Steve

PS Geo, I've lived on both
sides of teh pond as wells, perhaps that is required to appreciate Rostyle
wheel covers?