[TR] TR3A fuel troubles

carlsereda carlsereda at aol.com
Tue Nov 8 00:38:09 MST 2011

Tim,
Are you certain it is not a failing ignition coil?
Carl
'63 TR4 since '74

 Eventually, same thing; lost power despite my playing with the
throttle inputs, and eventually died. This time I left it a minute before
starting. It started almost immediately and ran fine, but it was a repeat
of the same scenario several times until I got home.

I have done no diagnosis yet, so I could be wasting everyone's time.
However, if anyone has any suggestions, I'd love to hear them. Maybe a bad
float???