[TR] Headlight/Control Head questions - TR3A

suhringtr36 at comcast.net suhringtr36 at comcast.net
Sun May 22 19:56:34 MDT 2011

Dave:

I have run into the exact same problem with my headlight. I have tried everything and have not been able to get it to fit. I have an original bucket on the other side it it fits fine. So, I have located a spare original bucket and just got the adjuster screw replacements and the clip and will see if this resolves the issue. I did measure the diameter of the original bucket compared to the repro and the repro is a 1/16" wider, which could be the problem. We'll see.

Scott Suring
Mechanicsburg, PA
'70 TR6
'59 TR3A