[TR] Headlight/Control Head questions - TR3A

davewillner dwillner at ptd.net
Mon May 23 06:20:36 MDT 2011

I was thinking, the rim I bought (either TRF or Moss, not sure) has the
lower tab riveted on towards the rear of the rim, I know Moss sells the
"tab" separate. Maybe drilling out the old tab and riveting in more towards
the front of the rim might compensate...then a little fine tuning with the
adjuster screws might help...I'm going to try on a spare and to see and will
keep you posted. Thanks Scott

Dave