[TR] [6pack] Napa Oil Filter

Joe Honor j.honor at comcast.net
Thu May 12 07:56:30 MDT 2011

Dave, it cross matches I know with a WIX 51516, or Purolator  L20195; I have
also been hearing very good info about Mann filters as NAPA is going more &
more with cheaper imports that may be impacting their gold
statndard-Regards, Joe

This email message and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s). They are confidential and may contain protected health
information that is exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
not the above named intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible
to deliver this email to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any use, disclosure, printing, copying, or distribution of this email
or attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in
error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone or reply email and
destroy this email and any attachments.