[TR] [6pack] Napa Oil Filter

Bob Danielson 75tr6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Thu May 12 12:58:16 MDT 2011

Regarding the statement below ".........NAPA is going more & more with
cheaper imports that may be impacting their gold".

I checked with Rick Patton (TA Repair Kit, Fan Eliminator Kit, TBI Kit) who
owned two NAPA stores before retiring last year. Rick told me that NAPA Gold
is still made by WIX but the ProSelect & NASCAR line are not made by WIX and
are lower priced. So let's not lump the Gold filter in with the other two.

Bob

Bob Danielson
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org
1975 TR6 with: