[TR] Finger Breaking Choke Pull, TR3

Hans de Ferrante tr3 at roadrunner.com
Mon Mar 14 13:57:41 MST 2011

Thanks for testing them, Randall. Interesting, your old ones were
weaker than your new ones(!?) Don't know what to make of it, but I am
definitely staying with the new ones
that at least  allow me to pull it out far enough.
Hope this message will get to you on the List, because I seem  to have
been banished (reason "don't allow non-members to post"). I have been
a member for over a year.
Oh well, hopefully just some computer glitch.
Hans