[TR] [Autojumble] For sale - CA black license plates -unissued/unused

Hans de Ferrante tr3 at roadrunner.com
Sat Mar 12 12:27:51 MST 2011

Thanks for the info., Randall. You are lucky, to  have  2 plates and
the proof. My problem is, I have the proof but only 1 plate (I might
consider buying a set, but  I certainly ain't gonna  spend $300 on it
--- just not enough  bang for the  buck).
I keep  hoping to see you again, but keep  missing you at the
Maggie's Pub meetings. Are you going to  the TRSC Palm Springs BBQ,
Saturday?
Hans
'62 TR3A