[TR] [Autojumble] For sale - CA black license plates -unissued/unused

Alexander Delis ols at bcdef.net
Sat Mar 12 14:36:10 MST 2011

A related question to anyone who may know the answer.

I just purchased an old Land Rover 88 that had been in California its whole life. The license plate (which expired the end of 2007) is, I believe, one that would be of great interest to some people. It is a blue and yellow plate OUTBAK. As I do not live in California, is this something that could be transferred to someone else?

If anyone knows the answer, I'd appreciate it

Thanks

Alex

1958 TR3 TS33884LO
1968 GT6 KC10303