[TR] Fred`s wife

tfansher at comcast.net tfansher at comcast.net
Fri Mar 11 07:29:34 MST 2011

It's already in the works.....\
Tom
----- Original Message -----
From: KingsCreekTrees at aol.com
To: keithstewart at execulink.com, triumphs at autox.team.net
Sent: Friday, March 11, 2011 7:32:35 AM
Subject: [TR] Fred`s wife

Hi all;

I didn`t know Fred, though I did see a few of this postings a few years
back. However, from all the tributes it`s clear he was well liked and well
respected. I wondered if it would be a good idea for these email tributes to
somehow get to Debbie, or to the funeral home, or something, so we can
reinforce what he meant to us, among people in other circles. I don`t know how
to do that, I`m sorry to say, if anyone`s willing to take it on then I know
all the listers would be very grateful.

Tim, near Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. TR3A TS22930LO