[TR] Fred`s wife

KingsCreekTrees at aol.com KingsCreekTrees at aol.com
Fri Mar 11 05:32:35 MST 2011

Hi all;

I didn`t know Fred, though I did see a few of this postings a few years
back. However, from all the tributes it`s clear he was well liked and well
respected. I wondered if it would be a good idea for these email tributes to
somehow get to Debbie, or to the funeral home, or something, so we can
reinforce  what he meant to us, among people in other circles. I don`t know how
to do  that, I`m sorry to say, if anyone`s willing to take it on then I know
all the  listers would be very grateful.

Tim, near Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. TR3A TS22930LO