[TR] Fred Thomas

James Henningsen trguy at cfl.rr.com
Fri Mar 11 06:18:26 MST 2011

What a loss.  I knew Fred from travels to TRF and other VTR shows and he was a hoot.  He always was willing to help others with Triumph questions, parts locating, and developing the hobby.  Fred is one of the great Triumph club legends who got me hooked on the TR bug.  He will be missed and I raise a tall pint in his honor.  We can all honor his spirit by extending the same TR spirit to others in need.  I take some solace knowing he is driving his TR the way he loved to do right now.
Jim Henningsen
Maitland, FL