[TR] originality issues

Andrew Uprichard auprichard at uprichard.net
Sun Jun 26 09:40:41 MDT 2011

I am for as many upgrades as I can get - and in fact have drafted an article
for the Vintage Triumph about my experiences.

Having said that, they still break down!  Had to walk home last night after
a major malfunction.  Pulling the gearbox this afternoon.  As Titus Oates
(of Scott of the Antarctic) said: "I am just going outside and may be some
time"

Andrew Uprichard