[TR] originality issues

McGaheyRx at aol.com McGaheyRx at aol.com
Sun Jun 26 09:09:50 MDT 2011

I don't understand why words like "pariah" and "ostracized" would appear in
 this discussion!

Is it "wrong" to be intensely interested in originality and to enjoy the
experience of driving these cars the way they were built in the ear  they
were built? Of course not.

Is it "wrong" to heavily modify these cars to see how much performance one
can wring out of them or to improve their reliability for daily use? how
could  that be "wrong"?

Cheers,
Jack Mc

In a message dated 6/26/2011 8:20:50 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,