[TR] originality issues

Randall TR3driver at ca.rr.com
Sun Jun 26 08:38:33 MDT 2011

> The more I read people saying how wonderful it is to keep
> their TRs as
> stock drivers the more I feel like a TR pariah disguised as a
> member of the herd.

Pariah?  I hardly think so.  It's just that the folks who don't feel the
pressure to conform to the herd also don't talk about it much.  Herman is
selling Toyota transmissions for TRs as fast as he can make them.

How do you like the LSD?  I've got one myself, but haven't found time to
install it yet (along with a 3.45 gear set to help make up for the short
tires).

-- Randall