[TR] Originality issues

pethier at comcast.net pethier at comcast.net
Thu Jun 23 11:26:05 MDT 2011

Heck, originality discussions litter these lists often enough that they are on-topic.

In my opinion, the importance of originality seems to be a function of the rarity of the car and the condition you find it in.

My Europa was not all that original.  No point in trying to restore it to originality.  It would cost more many times over than an original Europa is worth.

I kept the TR4 largely original because it was as easy as not doing so.

I plan no changes to uncle jack, as Joe and the ISOA gang got it pretty right the first time.  I'm keeping your high-tech radio, even though I never listen to it...

1973 Triumph Stag LE22439UBW "uncle jack"
2004 Suburban 8.1
2005 Lotus Elise
2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4
pethier [at] comcast [dot] net