[TR] Interior vinyl installation question - thanks - and followup questions

Bud Rolofson levilevi at comcast.net
Sun Jun 5 16:54:57 MDT 2011

I drilled a couple holes in the bottom of my ashtray and added a fan-
on light and a manual switch for the fan.  I glued the fan-on light on
the lid of the ashtray so that when the manual switch has been flipped
to on the lid won't shut...sort of moron proofed it for myself so you
can't turn the electric fan on and accidently forget its on and run
down the battery, because there's a red light staring at you.

Bud Rolofson

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)
Z-50A Hardly Davidson 1977 Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)
levilevi at comcast.net