[TR] Interior vinyl installation question - thanks - and followup questions

Carl TR cfmtr3a at verizon.net
Sun Jun 5 18:51:29 MDT 2011

I like the idea of the unobtrusive buzzer.  So no additional hole for the
lamp.
Thanks Randall...

However, I still need the dimension of the windshield washer pump mounting
hole so that I can complete prepping the dash fascia.   The not-so-original
I have (just a push button not a knob) is 5/8" but I want to be sure an
original (if I can find one) will fit.