[TR] Bleeding Brakes, TR4A

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 20:26:40 MDT 2011

One possibility is a master cylinder problem.

But why now? -- When I bleed the brakes I put a 2x4 on the floorboard
beneath the pedal so the pedal doesn't go all the way to the floor and
the piston seal in the MC doesn't go into a section of the MC where it
hasnever been before.  Maybe it's superstition but the idea that
getting into that area of the MC can mess up the seal.

Geo