[TR] Bleeding Brakes, TR4A

Chris Simo ccsimonsen at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 07:19:49 MDT 2011

Agree - could be master cylinder problem -  If the master cylinder dry
for a while before you fitted the new rear slave, the rubber could
have dried out - my clutch slave went out just before a long trip to
china and the master cylinder sat empty for 3 weeks - when I got back
I put the slave cylinder right but could not keep fluid in the master
cylinder a few days later I saw a rather large area of rubber winklely
paint - and saw my clutch mc was leaking..... new guts for the master
cylinder and no problems since....

Chris
54 TR2 - running like a champ - but getting hot in this 100 degree weather
63 TR4