[TR] Today was a good day

Jim Muller jimmuller at rcn.com
Sat Jul 9 16:29:08 MDT 2011

I finally got all the mechanicals done re-installing the gearbox into
my GT6.  It's been a long time, time being so short.

Got the bellhousing bolts tightened down, the engine lowered down
onto the rear mounts.  Then I lowered the car onto its front wheels
so it could roll (it rolls!), then re-bolted the driveshaft.

Still have to do the interior, bleed the clutch, re-attach the
battery.  But the rest of this day will be devoted to rest and beer
and baseball.  The interior can wait for another day.

--
Jim Muller
jimmuller at rcn.com
'80 Spitfire, '70 GT6+