[TR] TR 7 exhaust system

Larry C Griffin lgriffinnc at bellsouth.net
Wed Jan 19 20:50:03 MST 2011

James,

Did the inspector do an actual inspection, and then fail you? You can try a
different inspection station if the failure is not already in the system.
I've found some shops are stricter than others. Once you are failed in the
system, a different inspector is very unlikely to risk passing you without
the correction. Where are you located in NC?

Thanks,
Larry
71 TR6
Raleigh, NC