[TR] WA residents - Proposed changes to the Collector Plate law

pethier at comcast.net pethier at comcast.net
Wed Jan 19 12:48:17 MST 2011

Knock on wood, we still have no renewals required on Collector plates in Minnesota.  Sam ting for Year-of-Manufacture plates that you provide.

This is especially cool for vanity plates:  Regular-car plates are replaced every 7 years and you need to pay the $100 vanity charge again.  Vanity collector plates never have to be renewed, so your first $100 could last forever.  I hope uncle jack lasts forever, and UNCJACK lasts forever.

I was sure sorry to see the cars go, but the plates TR44SUE and 74PHIL are in my basement.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier/4940540946/in/set-72157624715751365/

1973 Triumph Stag LE22439UB "uncle jack"
2004 Suburban 8.1
2005 Lotus Elise
2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4
pethier [at] comcast [dot] net