[TR] Proper gasket installation

Frank Fisher yellowtr3 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 14 13:47:03 MST 2011

and i might add that most of the Hylomar i have bought in the last 4 years has
only contained about a half full tube.
i start rolling up the bottom of the tube with my little metal roller thing, and
it really takes to about the 1/2 way point before the blue comes out.
seems you get 50ml in 100ml tube.
and it seems like some of the solvents have dried up. the blue is immediately
like jello rather than paste.
been meaning to complain to the 2 guys i buy it from, but never get round to it.
next time i buy a tube i will.
Frank