[TR] Proper gasket installation

Frank Fisher yellowtr3 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 13 08:34:51 MST 2011

same as Randall said, and for all the same reasons.
also the permatex products are basically a silicone sealant. i use 10's gallons
of silicone sealants in my work day, every day, and it is very intolerant of
oily or wet surfaces. even the slightest oil or water will cause failure.
whereas hylomar is very tolerant.
Frank