[TR] Proper gasket installation

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Fri Jan 14 11:44:44 MST 2011

> > Yes, that's Hylomar.  A British product I think, has been available
> in
> > the past at Harbor Freight though I haven't looked lately.  Great
> > product.
> >
> Doesn't seem to be on their web site.

My local HF doesn't have it on the shelf any more, either.  I suspect they
bought a close-out somewhere, as the Hylomar I got from them had separated
inside the tube.  Not a particularly big deal, but I've never seen that
before, leading me to believe it hadn't been stored properly or perhaps was
beyond its shelf life.

-- Randall