[TR] Tire and Wheel Recommendation for 1961 TR3A

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Fri Jan 7 11:50:01 MST 2011

I bought the Nankang 165/R 15, they were very reasonably priced and the
tread pattern looks much like the OEM Michelins.  I put 2,000 miles on them
so far with no problems.

Can't help you much with wheels for a daily driver, I am running 60-spoke
wires that are currently in need of replacing.

Bill

Bill Beecher
'58 TR-3A TS30766L  "Tarbaby"
www.triumphowners.com/1566