[TR] Disposing of parts cleaning solution Re: What do you use to clean greasy parts?

John Innis jdinnis at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 11:00:06 MST 2011

When I lived in Indy the local Safety Kleen would take small
quantities from non-commercial users for free.  Where I am now I have
to take it to the local pollution prevention center( aka landfill) and
pay a disposal fee.  The fee is annoying, but not enough to make me
want to look for other options.