[TR] Disposing of parts cleaning solution Re: What do you use to clean greasy parts?

Roger Wilson rjwilson1250 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 14:37:00 MST 2011

In California many counties run Household Hazardous Waste Centers. This is a
totally free service and they will take new and used solvents, oil, paint,
old batteries, etc. It is best to go on line and check what they take and
their schedules. Because of budget issues, they are typically open only a
few days a week and sometimes it is on alternate weekends. It is a great
service and a good way to get rid of hazardous stuff responsibly. I have
worked on the design of several of these facilities, so I am a bit biased.
Roger