[TR] Modernity of Thinking

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Tue Dec 20 21:57:32 MST 2011

I bought the 87mm kit from Moss 3,000 miles ago, no complaints runs
fantastic!

I installed the Moss rear seal at the same time, still lots of oil on the
exhaust pipe and ground.  I have heard of several other products that are
supposed to be better, of course, I cannot comment from experience but Daryl
Uprichard has a couple of solutions that sound interesting.

Bill

Bill Beecher
'58 TR-3A TS30766L  "Tarbaby"
www.triumphowners.com/1566