[TR] Oil Filter Adapter - Pot. Problem?

Alex & Janet Thomson aljlthomson at charter.net
Tue Aug 23 18:14:22 MDT 2011

We installed an adapter sourced from TRF on our TR-6 10 years ago. No leaks,
no problems. I just installed a Fram 3600 element (I think that was the
number) and due to its length, I had to loosen and re-angle the adapter to
gain sufficient clearance for the filter. After tightening until four
fingers clicked (a wrist clicking would have been too much), the adapter is
reseated and does not leak.

Alex Thomson