[TR] Head Off

Tony Drews tony at tonydrews.com
Sat Apr 23 15:19:15 MDT 2011

You should be able to pull the head without disturbing the figure 8
seals.  I normally stack a couple of sockets on the head studs and
put a nut on top to hold the liners in place with the head off,
though.  That way if you turn the engine over the liners don't move
with the pistons.

I'm a source of the thick compressible high temp graphite intake /
exhaust gaskets, but only have them for the high port head.

Tony Drews