[TR] Triumphs Digest, Vol 5, Issue 118

spamiam at comcast.net spamiam at comcast.net
Sun Apr 3 19:34:12 MDT 2011

Randall & George,

You both made the same suggestion. trash the old lights and get some good
H4's.  Good suggestion.  Great, actually.

But.... I so enter concours shows periodically.  I am proud of the fact that
I have to ORIGINAL Lucas headlights.  Probably I would get no deduction for
H4 replacements.  Also, I think that the driving lights look good.

Fortunately, the brackets I will make are not going to be irreversible....

-Tony

-----Original Message----- Message: 2