[TR] Moss Motors Red TR3 interior

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Sun Apr 3 16:25:27 MDT 2011

Well, I thought I had a great deal on a rear seat for my TR3 but turns out
that the Moss Motor's red is much darker.

Good news is that the guy that sold it to me will take it back, but before I
ship it to him is there anyone on the list that would like to have this at a
fraction of the original cost.  No profit to me, just trying to pass along a
good deal that I was not able to use.

The seat fits all TR3(bottom only) & 3A up to TS-60000, the brackets are for
a TR3 but Joe Laurito was kind enough to supply a detailed drawing to make
the 3A brackets if you need them.

Contact me off-line if you are interested.

Bill

Bill Beecher
'58 TR-3A TS30766L  "Tarbaby"
www.triumphowners.com/1566