[TR] Part 2 vtr 2010.

rbtr3a at cox.net rbtr3a at cox.net
Thu Sep 30 09:53:38 MDT 2010

I almost forgot to mention one of the most requested events takes place at the hospitality suite. Marty Brew swap. Be sure to bring and sample the personal formula's of other participants.

Who will be the quickest to perform the LeMans start. Special recognition to the driver who wears the best period attire.  The ISOA club has offered to conduct this fine event.

For the non driving competition. Which club will reign supreme in the Croquet Challenge.  Special recognition to the club who wears the appropriate croquet Period attire.  Remember the Jekyll Club dates back to the turn of the century.

Special thanks to our Sponsors. This events would not be possible with out their commitment

TRF. Platinum- Sponsor
Moss Motors- Gold sponsor
Victoria British-Silver sponsor
Classic Motorsports-Silver Sponsor
Ratco- Bronze sponsor
TSI- Bronze Sponsor
Rimmer Brothers - Bronze sponsor

Sent from my BlackBerry. smartphone with SprintSpeed